Ang-N [Lambda] Index du Forum

Ang-N [Lambda]
Forum externe

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL You D-on't/Know Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ang-N [Lambda] Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
toivanne

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL You D-on't/Know Me Répondre en citant

You Don't Know Me > shorl.com/muhodrahufyha

You Don't Know Me

10cf746e54
Billboard Hot Country Singles 1 U.S. Ray Charles[edit]. p.137. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) . 2 Ingredients in a Recipe for Soul Sweet & Sour Tears Have a Smile with Me Together Again / Country and Western Meets Rhythm and Blues Crying Time Ray's Moods Ray Charles Invites You to Listen A Portrait of Ray I'm All Yours Baby! Doing His Thing My Kind of Jazz Love Country Style Volcanic Action of My Soul A Message From the People Through the Eyes of Love Jazz Number II Other labels Genius+Soul = Jazz Come Live With Me Renaissance My Kind of Jazz Part 3 Porgy and Bess with Cleo Laine True to Life Love & Peace Ain't It So Brother Ray Is at It Again Wish You Were Here Tonight Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? Friendship The Spirit of Christmas From the Pages of My Mind Just Between Us Would You Believe? My World Strong Love Affair Thanks for Bringing Love Around Again Genius Loves Company Posthumous studio creations Genius & Friends Ray Sings, Basie Swings Rare Genius Live albums Ray Charles at Newport Ray Charles in Person Live in Concert Live in Japan Ray Charles Live Berlin, '62 Ray Charles Celebrates a Gospel Christmas with the Voices of Jubilation Live at the Olympia, 2000 Notable compilations Do the Twist! with Ray Charles The Ray Charles Story, Vol 14 A Man and His Soul The Best of Ray Charles Anthology Seven Spanish Angels and Other Hits The Birth of Soul Genius and Soul The Complete Swing Time & Down Beat Recordings Ultimate Hits Collection Ray Charles in Concert Pure Genius: The Complete Atlantic Recordings (1952-1959) Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 Singles "What'd I Say " "Georgia on My Mind " "Hit the Road Jack" "One Mint Julep" "Unchain My Heart" "I Can't Stop Loving You " "You Don't Know Me" "You Are My Sunshine" "Busted" "Take These Chains from My Heart" "Crying Time" Other Billboard Charts #1 singles "I Got a Woman" "A Fool for You" "Mary Ann" "Drown in My Own Tears" "Together Again" "Let's Go Get Stoned" "Seven Spanish Angels" "I'll Be Good to You" Grammy Awarded Works (not included above) "Let The Good Times Roll" "Living for the City" "A Song for You" "Heaven Help Us All " "Here We Go Again" See also Discography David "Fathead" Newman Fathead / Ray Charles Sextet Hank Crawford The Raelettes Ray (soundtrack) Quincy Jones The Blues Brothers Here We Go Again: Celebrating the Genius of Ray Charles Tribute to Uncle Ray "Confession Blues" Diet Pepsi Book Category Commons Wikiquote . Record Man" 1962 "Willingly" / "Chain of Love" "Touch Me" / "Where My House Lives" "Wake Me When It's Over" / "There's Gonna Be Love In My House" "You Dream About Me" / "Is This My Destiny" 1963 "Half a Man" / "The Last Letter" "Take My Word" / "Feed it a Memory" 1964 "How Long is Forever" / "You Took My Happy Away" "Am I Blue" / "There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight" "River Boy" / "Opportunity to Cry" "I Never Cared For You" / "You Left Me (A Long Time Ago)" "Pretty Paper" / "What A Merry Christmas This Could Be" 1965 "She's Not For You" / "Permanently Lonely" "Healing Hands of Time" / "One Day at the Time" "I Just Can't Let You Say Goodbye" / "And So Will You, My Love" 1966 "One In A Row" / "San Antonio Rose" "Colombus Stockade Blues" / "He Sits at my Table" "I'm Still Not Over You"/ "I Love You Because" 1967 "The Party's Over" / "Make Way for a Better Man" "Blackjack County Chain" / "Some Other World" "San Antonio" / "To Make a Long Story Short" 1968 "Little Things" / " Sweet Memories" "Good Times" / "Where Do You Stand" "Johnny One Time" / "She's Still Gone" 1969 "Bring Me Sunshine" / "Don't Say Love or Nothing" "I Hope So" / "Right or Wrong" 1970s 1970 "Once More With Feeling" / "Who Do I Know in Dallas" "Laying My Burdens Down" / "Truth Number One" 1971 "I'm a Memory" / "Fire and Rain" "Yesterday's Wine" / "Me and Paul" 1972 "Words Don't Fit the Picture" / "A Moment" 1973 "Shotgun Willie" (mono) / "Sad Songs and Waltzes" "Stay All Night (Stay a Little Longer)" / "Devil in a Sleepin' Bag" 1974 "I Still Can't Believe You're Gone" / "Heaven and Hell" "Bloody Mary Morning" / "After the Fire is Gone"(with Tracy Nelson) "Sister's Comin' Home" (mono) / "Pick Up The Tempo" 1975 "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" / "Bandera" 1976 "Remember Me (When the Candle Lights Are Gleaming)" / "Time of the Preacher" "I'd Have to Be Crazy" (mono) / "Amazing Grace" "If You've Got the Money I've Got the Time" / "The Sound in Your Mind" 1977 "Uncloudy Day" / "Precious Memories" "I Love You A Thousand Ways" / "Mom and Dad's Waltz" 1978 "Georgia on My Mind" / "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" "Blue Skies" / "Moonlight in Vermont" "All of Me" / "Unchained Melody" 1979 "Whiskey River" / "Under the Double Eagle" "September Song" / "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" "White Christmas" / "Blue Christmas" 1980s 1980 "Help Me Make It Through the Night" / "The Pilgrim, Chapter 33" "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys" / "Rising Stars" "Midnight Rider" / "So You Think You're A Cowboy" "On the Road Again"/ "Jumpin' Cotton Eyed Joe"(performed by Johnny Gimble) 1981 "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" / "I Guess I've Come to Live Here in Your Eyes" "Mona Lisa" / "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter" / "Over the Rainbow" "Heartaches of a Fool" / "Uncloudy Day" 1982 "Always on My Mind" / "The Party's Over" "Let It Be Me" / "Permanently Lonely" "Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning" / "Old Fords and a Natural Stone" 1983 "Little Old Fashioned Karma" / "Beer Barrel Polka" "Why Do I Have to Choose" / "Would You Lay with Me (In a Field of Stone)" "Take It to the Limit" / "Till I Gain Control Again" "Without a Song" 1984 "City of New Orleans (Unedited version)" / "Why Are You Pickin' On Me" 1985 "Forgiving You Was Easy" / "You Wouldn't Cross the Street" "Me and Paul" / "I Let My Mind Wander" 1986 "Living in the Promiseland" / "Bach Minuet in G" "I'm Not Trying to Forget You" / "I've Got the Craziest Feeling" 1987 "Partners After All" / "Home Away From Home" "Heart of Gold" / "So Much Like My Dad" "Island in the Sea" / "There is no Easy Way" 1988 "Nobody There But Me" / "Wake Me When It's Over" "Spanish Eyes" (with Julio Iglesias) / "Ole Buttermilk Sky" "Twilight Time" / "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" 1989 "Nothing I Can Do About It Now" / "If I Were a Painting" "There You Are" / "Spirit" "Is The Better Part Over" / "Mr.

You Don't Know Me Lyrics feat. Upress.state.ms.us. Billboard Hot Country Singles 10 . The song was the twelfth number one country hit for Mickey Gilley in 1981.[3]. "You Don't Know Me" Singleby Eddy Arnold B-side The Rockin' Mockin' Bird Released 1956 Format 45 vinyl single Recorded 1955 Genre Country Length 2:34 Label RCA Victor Writer(s) Eddy Arnold Cindy Walker . .. External links[edit]. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. This version also topped the "Easy listening" chart for three weeks in 1962, and was used in the 1993 comedy film Groundhog Day.

cops season 24ita 2014 herculesGlee S06E01 HDTVhard disk sentinel pro keysaving hope s02e05columbo season 6windows 7 remove watassassins creed: revelationsstargate 1080 itakingdom come in your face

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ang-N [Lambda] Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation